Even though school started early this year, it's still summer! And we plan to use as much glorious seasonal produce as we can for the next few weeks: sweet corn, tomatoes, eggplant, summer squash, berries, peaches, & figs! Come see us and get it while you can because before you know it we'll be on to braises and fall's bounty.
Just a few reminders before I get to this week's menu:
1. BSK will observe Summer Hours until Labor Day. Here's our schedule from now until Tues. Sept. 6th:
Monday - Thursday: 10:30 'til 6:00
Friday: 10:30 'til 5:00
Closed Sat & Sun
2. BSK will be closed Monday, Sept. 5th in observance of Labor Day.
3. Saturday, Sept. 10th is the first Saturday we'll be open!
4. Give us a call if you're planning an event we can help you with.
5. Check out our new Bento Boxes! Tasty snacks or lunch for big & little kids alike.
And now click here for the menu:
black sheep kitchen
81 church street, suite 104